The Cobra RM46SPBR petrol lawnmower is powered by a new Briggs & Stratton 575EX Series engine. The RM46SPBR is self propelled and has a rear roller for a striped finish.
* The 575EX engine provides the best-in-class performance in this category of engines. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency, resulting in lower emissions.
* With a fully adjustable 6 cutting heights ranging from 17mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling
longer grass, choose the Cobra RM46SPBR. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever which has been conveniently positioned next to the rear roller.
* The rear roller series of petrol lawnmowers from Cobra all come equipped with a full width rear roller to help produce a traditional striped finish.
* The RM46SPBR also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawnmower when the front wheels are in line with the border
* The Cobra RM46SPBR petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 60ltr fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying.
* The grass bag on the Cobra RM46SPBR is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.